TPHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TPHS

We rawr @ you.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haha, welcome RIG to our forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherilynlols@you
Admin
Sherilynlols@you

Haha, welcome RIG to our forums Empty
PostSubject: Haha, welcome RIG to our forums   Haha, welcome RIG to our forums Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:17 pm

Lol, hey guys, this is muh online buddy RIG. from the Star wars clan. and... he has never played runescape b4. lol. he just wants to support our forums ( yay ) anyway, give him a warm welcome please. (=

WELCOME RIG <3
Back to top Go down
https://tphs.forumotion.com
Mick
Admin
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Haha, welcome RIG to our forums   Haha, welcome RIG to our forums Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:20 pm

hey RIG!welcome to tphs clan forums!play rs and be cool like umm...me:D
Back to top Go down
RIG

RIG

PostSubject: Re: Haha, welcome RIG to our forums   Haha, welcome RIG to our forums Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:45 pm

Heh, thanks for the warm welcome. Very Happy
I'm all kinda shy now though! Embarassed

Heh, "from the Star Wars Clan"! Makes it sound like I'm some kind of Ewok or something! Laughing

Well wanted to wish you guys well, you should go far on beans and brocolli power! pale Laughing
Back to top Go down
BSRZ

BSRZ

PostSubject: Re: Haha, welcome RIG to our forums   Haha, welcome RIG to our forums Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:03 am

RIG wrote:

Heh, "from the Star Wars Clan"! Makes it sound like I'm some kind of Ewok or something! Laughing

Well wanted to wish you guys well, you should go far on beans and brocolli power! pale Laughing

Yay! Remember, when you eat beans and brocolli or you fart, think of this clan, and what you should be posting to motivate us to hitting the loo. Wink

WELCOME TO T3H FORUMS RIG.

(Oh, and since we are here... GH3Y IS A COLOUR. I LIKE CH3Y.)

(Another side note, this is not spam. I repeat, THIS IS NOT SPAM. No Admin/Moderator is to delete this post, or any part of it.) lol!
Back to top Go down
Sherilynlols@you
Admin
Sherilynlols@you

PostSubject: Re: Haha, welcome RIG to our forums   Haha, welcome RIG to our forums Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:38 am

BSRZ wrote:
RIG wrote:

Yay! Remember, when you eat beans and brocolli or you fart, think of this clan, and what you should be posting to motivate us to hitting the loo. Wink

(Another side note, this is not spam. I repeat, THIS IS NOT SPAM. No Admin/Moderator is to delete this post, or any part of it.) lol!

haha RIG. this is my crazy best friend. like in real life. she's my best friend for reasons obvious stated in the posts that she makes. lol.

anyway rig, no need to be shy. most of the guys here are my friends in real life (=
Back to top Go down
BSRZ

BSRZ

PostSubject: Re: Haha, welcome RIG to our forums   Haha, welcome RIG to our forums Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:45 am

OriGaMi wrote:
BSRZ wrote:
RIG wrote:

haha RIG. this is my crazy best friend. like in real life. she's my best friend for reasons obvious stated in the posts that she makes. lol.

anyway rig, no need to be shy. most of the guys here are my friends in real life (=

Most? Don't you mean all? Yes, all. Lol, chillax Rig, it's all good. And girl, while your at it, might as well tell your whole clan this forums and let them flood it so i can post more. Very Happy Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sherilynlols@you
Admin
Sherilynlols@you

PostSubject: Re: Haha, welcome RIG to our forums   Haha, welcome RIG to our forums Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:46 am

uhh. i dont think they play lame games like runescape. they're too cool for us (=

i'm half cool, half retarded.

lol.
Back to top Go down
BSRZ

BSRZ

PostSubject: Re: Haha, welcome RIG to our forums   Haha, welcome RIG to our forums Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:52 am

Lol. As if.

Ok, I think we are going off topic here. So lets just.. Move back to the spam topic. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sherilynlols@you
Admin
Sherilynlols@you

PostSubject: Re: Haha, welcome RIG to our forums   Haha, welcome RIG to our forums Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:56 am

ok, anyway, RIG is just one person from the star wars clan (=

and guys... don't harass his to play runescape kay.
Back to top Go down
Mick
Admin
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Haha, welcome RIG to our forums   Haha, welcome RIG to our forums Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:11 pm

so RIG when do u intend to start playing runescape=p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haha, welcome RIG to our forums   Haha, welcome RIG to our forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haha, welcome RIG to our forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TPHS :: Introduce / Welcome-
Jump to: