TPHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TPHS

We rawr @ you.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mick's self intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mick
Admin
Mick

mick's self intro Empty
PostSubject: mick's self intro   mick's self intro Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:29 pm

i am mick.a mick is a mick.a not mick is a not mick.i am a mick because i am not a not mick.

i am a girl.a girl is a girl.a not girl is a not girl.a not girl is also a boy.i am a girl.i am not a not girl.i am also not a boy.i am a girl because i am a not boy.

i am les(lesbian).a les is a les.a not les is a not les.a not les is also a gay(like our gh3y lord).i am a les.i am not a not les.i am also not a gay.i am les because i am not gay.

i was looking out of the window one day with my dog.my dog is an active dog.it eats alot.my dog is active because it eats alot.a dog is a dog.a dog is not a cat.a cat eats mouses but my dog eats dog food.my dog also likes to look out of the window.my dog likes to catch birds.suddenly a few sparrows fly past.my dog is not very smart.he forgot we're living on the 20th story.he jumps out of the window to catch birds.he fell down and died.dog died.me sad.i am sad because my parents just bought him yesterday.

i have a sad family.i have 3 parents and 1 sister.they are sad because i am sad.i am sad because they are sad.i am also sad because my dog died.i have 1 daddy and 2 mummys.there are more of them so they can look after one another and earn lots of money.money is money.not money is not money.i like money because money is nice.i dun like not money because not money is not nice.my parents are old because when they die i can take their money and spend it.my parents are getting older everyday and they can look after each other while i help them spend their money.

my family is also mad.my 3 parents are mad.my sister is mad.i am their mad child.we're all mad ppl.i am hoping when they are old i can take their money and use because when they are old they will not need so much money.they can spend their time together and play chess and sing songs or play ball.they play all kinds of ball.they play all kinds of ball.soccer ball, basketball, pingpong ball, squash ball, fishball and ball ball.

suddenly an aeroplane flies past.it is very loud and exciting.i am happy.when i am happy, my parents are also happy.when my parents are happy, my sister is also happy.now i have a happy family.we look out of the window to look at the aeroplane.it flies into some clouds and dissapear.we are happy now.but we are also sad because dog died.i love my parents and sister.my parents and sister love me too.

p.s. my sister is a girl.a girl is a girl.a not girl is a not girl.a not girl is also a boy.she is a girl.she is not a not girl.she is also not a boy.she is a girl because she is a not boy.

p.s.s. my mother is a girl.a girl is a girl.a not girl is a not girl.a not girl is also a boy.she is a girl.she is not a not girl.she is also not a boy.she is a girl because she is a not boy.

p.s.s.s. my father is a boy.a boy is a boy.a not boy is a not boy.a not boy is also a girl.he is a boy.he is not a not boy.he is also a not girl.he is a boy because he is a not girl.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mick
Admin
Mick

mick's self intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: mick's self intro   mick's self intro Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:31 pm

im sorry if reading it was awfully irritating. more than half of that is false anyway=p.i hope ya'll found it amusing.i just had a CRAZY inspiration to write this bullshit.thanks for reading=p.
Back to top Go down
Sherilynlols@you
Admin
Sherilynlols@you

mick's self intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: mick's self intro   mick's self intro Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:17 pm

LMFAO!!!!!! LOLOOLOLOLOLOO
Back to top Go down
https://tphs.forumotion.com
BSRZ

BSRZ

mick's self intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: mick's self intro   mick's self intro Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:05 am

Mick wrote:
a not les is also a gay(like our gh3y lord).i am a les.i am not a not les.i am also not a gay.i am les because i am not gay.

Oh cool. I didn't notice my name there. Wink

Use your Adminship and merge this topic and mine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mick
Admin
Mick

mick's self intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: mick's self intro   mick's self intro Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:47 pm

im glad ya'll laughed.nobody gets sick of my bullshit(=.i rest my case.xD.

to sheri-baby: enjoy ur trip in japan.dun worry bout this forums ill admin it properly(=.oh and pls remove ur quote on facebook bout being allergic to bullshit.xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mick's self intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: mick's self intro   mick's self intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mick's self intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TPHS :: Introduce / Welcome-
Jump to: